Executive Assistant to CEO
Location: Preference in Europe / London, Amsterdam, other locations possible
Conditions: Remote working with some travel
Reports to: CEO
Hours per week: Full-time
Overtime status: Exempt
Are you passionate about developing innovative solutions to the climate crisis and supercharging industrial decarbonization? Are you interested in being a foundational member of a new organization? If yes, then join our growing team.
The Mission Possible Partnership (MPP) is a movement of climate leaders in business and civil society driving industrial decarbonization across the entire value chain of the world’s highest-emitting sectors: aluminum, cement, chemicals, steel, aviation, shipping, and trucking. MPP is charting the inventive steps and radical collaboration to enable commercial-scale First Projects in this decisive decade.
MPP was founded in 2021 by the Energy Transitions Commission, RMI, We Mean Business Coalition and the World Economic Forum, and became an independent entity in 2022.
This year, MPP is pivoting from vision-setting to supporting implementation of sector transition strategies and unlocking first near-net zero projects both in the US and outside of the US. As part of the strategic growth and innovation of our team, MPP has an opportunity for an Executive Assistant to join our global team to support our CEO in the delivery of MPP’s Mission.
The Executive Assistant is a key contributor to the success of our CEO and MPP and will work closely with the CEO and our global team to deliver on the mission and strategy for MPP. Of utmost importance to the CEO is the ability for this individual to proactively manage this role and the needs of the CEO and to be able to communicate with many different stakeholders. This position will continue to evolve and grow as the organization does.
EA responsibilities include:
- Provide sophisticated calendar management including supporting prioritization.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings; liaise with colleagues to ensure appropriate attendance and preparation.
- Manage a busy inbox; monitoring, prioritizing, responding, and filing.
- Drafting and editing correspondence, agendas, reports, and presentations.
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with colleagues and external stakeholders.
- Work closely with CEO to keep them well-informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following-up appropriately.
- Pro-active approach to assisting the CEO; anticipate needs in advance of meetings, conferences all with good judgement.
- Work with the communications team on speaking engagements and announcements for the CEO.
- Organize travel and manage expenses.
- Other projects/duties as assigned based on MPPs priorities and needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-10 years of executive level EA experience.
- Excellent judgement, diplomacy, and confidentiality.
- Confident communicator with exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to build relationships and communicate with stakeholders of all different levels including senior/c-suite across corporate and government worlds.
- Calm, organized and a natural problem solver with spark and initiative.
- Top notch organizational skills and planning, project management.
- Forward thinking and pro-active.
- Creative, flexible and solution oriented.
- Flexibility in approach and comfortable in an entrepreneurial/start-up environment.
- Advanced MS office Skills.
- Knowledge of / interest in and good understanding of climate change.
MPP compensates based on the level and requirements of the role. Salary within our ranges may also be determined by your education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as required by the role, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.